Local Government Scrutiny Conference
Local Government Scrutiny Conference 2019
Exploring the big issues in local government scrutiny and governance
Join around 200 colleagues from scrutiny, governance and policy from across local government to discuss the latest issues affecting the sector.
Local Government Scrutiny Conference
More details to follow
We have a range of excellent sponsorship and exhibition options for this conference which will help your organisation achieve great exposure with conference delegates.
For more information and to discuss your requirements please contact Ian Parry: email@example.com | 020 3866 5100
Who is the conference for?
Good governance and the role of elected representatives in uncovering the truth and using their democratic mandate to scrutinise is a critical issue for all councils and democratic institutions. This conference will be particularly important for:
- Chief Executives
- Elected councillors
- Members of Parliament
- Scrutiny Chairs and Scrutiny Members
- Scrutiny Managers/Officers
- Democratic Services Directors/Managers/Officers
- Legal and Compliance Directors/Managers/Officers
- Policy Directors/Managers/Officers
- Transparency campaigners
How much does the conference cost?
The conference costs are as follows:
Super Early Bird rates (now extended up to 31.07.19)
- Voluntary sector delegate £175 (+ VAT)
- Public sector delegate £195 (+ VAT)
- Private sector delegate £210 (+ VAT)
Early bird rates (up to 29.08.19)
- Voluntary sector delegate £195 (+ VAT)
- Public sector delegate £225 (+ VAT)
- Private sector delegate £250 (+ VAT)
Delegate rates after (from 30.09.19)
- Voluntary sector delegate £250 (+ VAT)
- Public sector delegate £275 (+ VAT)
- Private sector delegate £295 (+ VAT)
We are also operating a buy three get one free offer where if you book three delegates you can book a fourth delegate free. This discount is added automatically at check-out. The cheapest delegate will be discounted and the offer can't be used in conjunction with any other offers.
How do I book to attend this event?
Event bookings for the conference are made online using through this website. You can register as a delegate (or register multiple delegates) using the intuitive booking system.
Most organisations will be paying by invoice. In order for all invoices to be processed, you will need to enter a purchase order when you book. Please make sure you have a purchase order from your finance department in advance of making the booking.
Please make sure you select a workshop for each delegate attending the conference.
What do I do if I have a problem?
If you encounter any problems or require assistance from CfPS relating to the conference or your booking, please contact Susan Vaughan - firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 3866 5100
What if I need to amend or cancel my booking?
We are happy to take substitute delegates up to 48hrs in advance of the conference. If you need to change the name/s of any delegates please call us and we can make the appropriate changes.
Our cancellation terms are as follows:
- Cancellations made in writing before 19 November 2019 will receive a full refund, minus an administration fee of £60.
- We regret that no refund can be made after that date, although substitutions can be made.
- CfPS are not able to offer refunds for cancellations arising from events outside of our control.
- We are unable to cover any expenses occurred for attending the conference. In the unlikely event that the conference is cancelled for reasons beyond our control, we will be unable to refund any expenses incurred by delegates.
Local Government Scrutiny Conference Speakers
Details to follow.
|Biographies will be added shortly.|
Our conference workshops are practical sessions delivered by experts and practitioners from each topic area. Details on workshop topics to follow.